Sisterhood in the Blogosphere!
I was delighted and honored to get a Sisterhood Award nomination from PK the Bookeemonster and her wonderful, always insightful blog!
Herewith are my nominees (wonder women all), and the directions:
IF YOU ARE A NOMINEE, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND….
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
And the nominees are:
1. Laura Benedict’s Notes from the Handbasket (a fascinating blog, stunning writer, and dear friend)
2. Linda L. Richards (fellow Deco-loving pal from the NW, and a great writer and journalist)
3. Sophie Littlefield’s Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop (good friend and debut novelist–watch for her terrific BAD DAY FOR SORRY, coming out in August)
4. Kaye Barley’s Meanderings and Musings (a graceful, lovely presence wherever she is, with a blog to match!)
5. BookBitch (one of the best thriller/mystery review sites around–thanks, Stacy!!)
6. Becky LeJeune’s No More Grumpy Bookseller (Becky is a fabulous reviewer and speed reader!)
7. Jungle Red Writers (amazing writers and amazing women all)
8. Working Stiffs (always fun and interesting, and a truly great community)
9. Poe’s Deadly Daughters (the name says it all!! another wonderful group of writers)
10. Sarah Weinman’s brilliant, must-read blog for all crime fiction news and observations, Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind.
Next post, a crazy little noir starring Ronald Reagan as a farm worker organizer, fighting corrupt monopolies in the burgeoning agro-business of 1942. Yeah, you heard me. It’s called JUKE GIRL, and features Ann Sheridan in the titular role.
BTW–March 26th is the anniversary of Raymond Chandler’s death. If you love crime fiction, remember the master with a nod of your fedora.